Hello lovely readers! Happy Thursday. This week’s favorites:
- Perks of Being a Wallflower – the book! I saw the movie a few years ago and really liked it. This week I cracked open the book and so far, I’m obsessed with how the narrator looks at love and people in this pure way that I wish everyone had.
- This candle. It is honestly my favorite smelling candle of all times, warm and cozy and beautifully subtle. This company has some of the coolest scents available too. I also love love loved their Earl Grey scent.
- This quote.
- A win for Harry Potter fans everywhere! But seriously. I always feel like I have learned something about courage and character after I reread those books. (By the way…I’m a book nerd. If you hadn’t figured that out yet.)
- The kind of love I want.
- New view of addiction.
- Favorite song.
- Wake up.
- Gorgeous flower blog.
- More flowers! Because who can get enough flowers?!
- Funny and spot on – surviving winter.
- Why painting still matters.
- The psychology of color.
Hope your week has been wonderful.