Random Sunday night post!
This weekend was filled with wonder and laughing and amazing music. I’ll write about it tomorrow. For tonight I am so full of music I am bursting. Our soundtrack from a weekend in a cabin up North on a snowboarding trip:
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness – Touchin meeee. Touchin youuuuu.
- Hands Down – Dashboard Confessional – My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury or wear as jewelry.
- The Mixed Tape – Jack’s Mannequin – This mix could burn a hole in anyone, but it’s you I was thinking of.
- All the Small Things – Blink 182 – She leaves me roses on the stairs.
- Otherside – Macklemore – We live on the cusp of death thinkin’ that it won’t be us.
- Hey Girl – Dashboard Confessional – And where I’m from we live like it’s the latest attraction.
- One Day – Matisyahu – We don’t wanna fight no more, there’ll be no more wars and our children will play.
- La La Lie – Jack’s Mannequin – Guess what I’m done writing your songs.
Oh music. I think I’d have a shriveled raisin of a heart without it.