Today I have off of nannying and as absolutely in love as I am with my nanny-baby, I am completely psyched for two completely empty, wide open days. So here’re this week’s favorites, written with a spirit of crazy energy and ahhhhhhh!
- To do.
- Road trip.
- Cracking up.
- For lazy people like me.
- Teachers are clever.
- You’ll like these if you’re a nerd like I am.
- Get up and freakin dance.
- Striking and thought provoking.
- Guys wear heels.
- My morning drink of choice.
- This stuff has saved my face all winter and even though as the weather warms up it’s a little too heavy for daytime, I still smooth it on each night before bed and wake up with ah-mazingly hydrated skin. Until this winter I never realized quite how dry my skin was!
- On love, and fatherhood.
- Heard this in concert last night and just yes. (Can you tell I’m in a music mood today?)
- A weird and delicious snack. Also these.
Have a lovely day. And listen to this if you like banjo.