Happy Thursday y’all! I hope your week is going well and that your upcoming weekend is refreshing and fun! Here are this week’s favorites.
- Happy Skimm Day! Seriously so happy I signed up for this (free!) newsletter – it’s hilarious and helpful!
- Way cool wedding photos
- This and this are saving my face, as it freaks out during the transition from horrible dry winter to humid and confused springtime. Absolutely loving the light scents, consistency, the fact that they’re free of a lot of the bad stuff, and that both hydrate my face amazingly. Such glowy!
- Today’s man. And a weird example of trying to become one.
- These lyrics from this album (I am so smitten)
- Lovely devotional shared with me by a sweet friend
- This smells like cool summer mornings
- A lost art
- My new favorite summery snack
- The mint, oh the mint!
- Library love
- Such a gorgeous, gorgeous place to visit
- The Audacity of Beauty
And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky. ― Hāfez