This week it’s Friday favorites lovely readers! Here they are:
- I am so digging this color for summer!
- This candle makes my heart happy.
- Graduation gift!
- Summer weather = me slathering this all over my body.
- Inspired by this sermon series. (I’m listening via Podcast!)
- Spice up your salad (or anything else, really).
- Cracking open this book in the spirit of Spring.
- Things you never knew about the controversy of bison management at Yellowstone.
- Indoor herb inspiration – I’ve just potted some rosemary, oregano and thyme. Love.
- Have you read this book? Or this book? #librarianinapastlife
- Nanny tip: this stuff smells like coconut/summer and is especially for baby.
- Ohmigosh GORGEOUS.
- Currently working on finding my next home for fall (will be a rental) and dreaming about decor.
- Wishlist: potting bench, sassy teacups, newsstand storage, cozy throw, pretty rolling hamper, rolling cart, bookshelf, little planter, shelves to drool over, and a fun garland.
XOXO happy Friday!