ON FRIDAY AGAIN. I’d apologize but I’m trying to stop apologizing for everything all the time (like that time I apologized when a lady called me and it was the wrong number…so sorry for not being Richard! Oh my gosh…) so yep.
Here are this week’s favorites! Have a lovely Friday.
- My pretty little composting bucket
- More than a kiss
- So wise
- Old-school boys
- Fashion for freedom (want this top!)
- Avoiding the Q’doba 15 (similar to the freshman 15 but for young professionals eating too much on-the-go food)
- Gloriously moisturizing
- Loving the summer study my Lifegroup chose!
- Summer color
- I could love you in the pouring ra